- Sunday, Sep 20, 2020 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM MST
- Sunday, Sep 20, 2020 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM MST
Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Wednesday, August 26, 2020 12:00 AM until the event start date.
Help us by registering you and your family today. Children's and youth services are not available at this time. In consideration of other families, please only register your family. Please be advised, seating is limited.
Registration opens on Wednesdays at 10:00am for the Sunday service.
As we come back together at our physical location, we are ready for you. We’ve taken care of all elements of the experience to ensure proper cleaning, sanitization, and physical distancing.
Here are some of the changes and implementations you can expect:
- Masks are required at all times within the building. We have disposable face masks available for guests that would like one.
- Enhanced and more frequent cleaning and sanitization in all areas.
- Limited capacity in our sanctuary and spaced out seating to accommodate physical distancing.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations at key entry points as well as touchless soap and towel dispensers in our new remodeled bathrooms.
- All staff and volunteers will be required to have temperature checks while on campus. Additionally, we encourage those who are sick or those in a high-risk category to stay home and worship with us online.
- Our guest experience tent for visitors, volunteers and parishioners will be temporarily closed.
- To accommodate our members and guests we have established a registration process - every guest will need to register for the service time they would like to attend each week.
- We are asking anyone who has been sick, exposed to a sick person or experiencing sickness, to not attend a physical gathering until it is safe for them to do so. We are also encouraging guests to join us online if they have had any symptoms in the past week.
- Our preference is that there will be no touching or hugging between team members and guests.
- Our Ushers will assist with seating all guests. Please wait for their direction when entering the sanctuary.
- Every other row of chairs has been removed for appropriate physical distancing between guests. We ask there to be a minimum of 2 chairs between family units and single individuals.
- Children’s church will not be offered until a later date. THE DEGREE Youth Services will remain online each Sunday at 12pm.
- The building will be cleaned and sanitized before, during, and after each service, and at the end of the day.